Pages are custom designs not intended to be reused as templates. They contain a combination of standard and custom components arranged in a specific order, or are standalone designs, developed for a very specific purpose.
The University homepage showcases UNMC at the forefront of some of the most urgent health issues facing our nation and our world today and positions UNMC as a leader in health sciences education.
The design is modular, built from custom and standard full-width components and accessible to all audiences. Recommended components include:
- The global UNMC header
- A hero with background video and brand messaging
- A custom story carousel to showcase research
- A standard feature grid to route visitors to “education and training”
- A custom stats panel with images, stats and icons for local, national and global areas of impact
- A standard feature carousel
- A standard news post panel
- Social feed
UNMC’s program finder is a tool for prospective students to search for, filter and find the right academic program. Visitors can filter by program type, area of interest and campus location. Online and on-campus preferences are also available. Results show program name and degree type. Program cards link to a program page within a college or department subsite.